- These terms and conditions govern the sale of goods by EUCA Technologies on the "eucaiot store" hereinafter referred to as "website" (the “Seller,” hereinafter referred to as “EUCA”) and the Purchaser.
- For all products, EUCA is acting as a distributor of goods manufactured by a third-party Manufacturer.
PRICE OF GOODS
- Prices quoted for the goods or as posted on the website or otherwise presented are subject to change without notice.
- Acceptance of any order sent to EUCA by the Purchaser is entirely at the discretion of EUCA.
- Delivery dates are provided based on EUCA's knowledge of the conditions existing at the time of sale.
- EUCA will do its best to ship within its quoted delivery estimate, but failure to make shipment as scheduled does not constitute a cause for cancellation, does not constitute a breach of contract and/or does not entitle the Purchaser to damages of any kind.
- The delivery of this order is contingent on the ability of EUCA to obtain supplies and raw materials or finished products from a third-party manufacturer.
- EUCA is not responsible for delays for reasons beyond its control (i.e., fires, strikes, delays of carriers, or delays of the third-party etc.).
- Based upon the Purchaser's preference and subject to availability of supplies and raw materials, EUCA shall deliver all of the goods at one time, or in instalments from time to time, within the time of delivery herein stated, provided that total time of delivery shall not exceed 12 months.
- When delivery in instalments is chosen, EUCA shall prepare an invoice showing the current list price of goods shipped at the time of each shipment, and the Purchaser shall pay the amount of the invoice at the time of delivery.
- If the Purchaser chooses delivery in instalments, the delivery of non-conforming goods, or a default of any nature, in relation to one or more instalments of this contract will not substantially impair the value of this contract as a whole and will not constitute a total breach of the contract as a whole.
- Terms outlining the Purchaser's acceptance or rejection of goods in each instalment are set out in the Acceptance of Goods section 7 below.
- Shipments and deliveries shall be subject to the approval of the EUCA Credit Department. EUCA reserves the right, prior to making any shipment, to require from the Purchaser satisfactory security for the performance of the Purchaser's obligations.
- If the Purchaser fails to furnish satisfactory security or information on which to base credit, and/or his account is in arrears, EUCA may defer shipment or may opt to cancel the shipment of products.
- Terms of payment, if any, are effective from the date of invoice.
- Purchaser shall pay for any and all unrecoverable costs resulting from the cancellation of any order.
- If the Purchaser cancels a portion of an order, EUCA reserves the right to back bill the Purchaser to account for any differences in quantity discounts.
* IMPORTANT NOTICE
EUCA has a Non-Cancellable/Non-Returnable (“NCNR”) product policy, except for where quality problems apply. Contact Us to review the problem if you want to return your unit.
* Import Duties and Taxes (VAT) are EXCLUDED.
- All shipments are Ex Works/FOB Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Goods damaged in transit should be noted on the freight bill by the delivering carrier.
- All claims for goods damaged in transit shall be made against the delivering carrier by the Purchaser.
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
- The Purchaser shall inspect the goods within seven (7) days upon delivery. Failure to inspect within seven (7) days after delivery shall constitute a waiver of the Purchaser's rights of acceptance and shall be equivalent to acceptance of the goods.
- Purchaser agrees to pay all costs of inspection. If upon inspection goods are rejected as nonconforming or for any other reason, Purchaser shall notify EUCA of rejection within fourteen (14) days of delivery.
RETURN OF GOODS
- EUCA will accept a return of unused and unmodified standard goods within thirty (30) days of delivery and refund the price paid less (i) any SANAS testing charges, if applicable, and (ii) a fifteen percent (15%) restocking charge. Acceptance of returns after 30 days shall be at EUCA's sole discretion.
- If accepted, such returns will be for merchandise credit only and shall be subject to any SANAS testing charges and a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee.
- EUCA shall not be obligated to accept a return of used or unused goods which are covered under the warranty pursuant to Section 10 or which is obsolete inventory.
- Product returns require a EUCA-issued RMA number which is to be clearly marked on the exterior of the return package.
- Products must be returned in the original unopened packaging, clean and free of toxins, and in their original testable format.
- Return of a product under warranty requires a EUCA-issued RMA number and proof that the Purchaser is the original purchaser of the product directly from EUCA.
- Any warranty is void if products have been damaged by the purchaser as a result of improper maintenance, abuse, misuse, mishandling, misapplication, error or negligence of Purchaser, or if there has been an unauthorized alteration, attachment or modification.
- THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES BEYOND THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY OFFERED WITH THE SALE OF EACH PARTICULAR PRODUCT.
- FOR PRODUCTS WHERE EUCA IS ACTING AS A DISTRIBUTOR, EUCA WILL TRANSFER TO THE PURCHASER ANY TRANSFERABLE WARRANTIES OR INDEMNITIES THAT THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCT PROVIDES TO EUCA.
- IN SUCH CASES WHERE EUCA IS ACTING AS A DISTRIBUTOR, NO ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN OR IMPLIED BEYOND THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, IF ANY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL EUCA BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS CONTRACT OR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS CONTRACT, INCLUDING BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Purchaser's sole remedy and the limit of EUCA's liability for any loss whatsoever shall not exceed the Purchaser's price of the product(s).
- The determination of the suitability of products to the specific needs of the Purchaser is solely the Purchaser's responsibility.
- THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES BEYOND THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY OFFERED WITH THE SALE OF EACH PARTICULAR PRODUCT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT, THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY EUCA, ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY OFFERED WITH THE SALE OF EACH PARTICULAR PRODUCT.
- EUCA reserves the right to require prepayment on custom orders.
- Claims by Purchaser of non-conformance to the specification must be made to EUCA within ten (10) days of delivery. Failure to inspect and make a claim within ten (10) days of delivery constitutes acceptance of the goods.
- Orders to Purchaser's specifications are executed only on the agreement that the Purchaser shall indemnify EUCA and hold it harmless for any loss, cost or damages of any nature resulting from or arising from any infringement of patents or any alleged infringement of patents or infringement of any other intellectual property rights.
- Products supplied by EUCA are not designed, intended, or authorised for use as components intended for surgical implant or ingestion into the body or other applications involving life-support, or for any application in which the failure of the EUCA-supplied product could create or contribute to a situation where personal injury or death may occur.
- Products supplied by EUCA are not designed, intended, or authorised for use in or with any nuclear installation or activity. Products supplied by EUCA are not designed, intended, or authorised for use in any aeronautical or related application.
- Should any EUCA-supplied product or equipment be used in any application involving surgical implant or ingestion, life-support, or where a failure of the product could lead to personal injury or death, or should any EUCA-supplied product or equipment be used in or with any nuclear installation or activity, or in or with any aeronautical or related application or activity, Purchaser will indemnify EUCA and hold EUCA harmless from any liability or damage whatsoever arising out of the use of the product and/or equipment in such manner.
- This writing is intended by the parties as a final expression of their agreement and is intended as a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of their agreement.
- No course of prior dealings between the parties and no usage of the trade shall be relevant to supplement or explain any term used in these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance or acquiescence in a course of performance rendered under these terms and conditions shall not be relevant to determine the meaning of these terms and conditions even though the accepting or acquiescing party has knowledge of the performance and opportunity for objection.
These terms and conditions can be modified or rescinded only in writing signed by both the parties or their duly authorised representatives.
- These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising between you and EUCA, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
- Nothing in this clause or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.