Wireless Barometric Pressure Sensor
EUCA Head Office
Clearwater Office Park
Block D 1st Floor
* ABOUT SENSECAPAmong the first launch of Seeed industrial IoT (IIoT) product series, SenseCAP is focusing on wireless environmental sensing applications: smart agriculture, precision farming, and smart city, to name a few. It consists of hardware products (sensors, data-loggers & gateways, etc.), software services (SenseCAP portal, mobile App, open dashboard), an API for device & data management.
* Contact Us should you require support with SenseCAP
SenseCAP Wireless Barometric Pressure Sensor measures atmospheric pressure in the range of 300~1100 hPa. Featuring high-precision, stability, and high EMC robustness, this sensor is suitable for industrial applications such as weather stations, outdoor farms, tea plantations, greenhouses, and more.
This device incorporates a built-in LoRa transmitter based on SX1276 for long-range transmission, a barometric sensor, and a custom battery. It is specifically designed and optimized for use cases powering end devices by batteries for years. To minimize the power consumption, the device wakes up, transmits the collected air pressure data to the gateway, and then goes back to sleep.
Under the best of circumstances, the battery is expected to last for more than 8 years, depending on the environmental factors and data transmission intervals. Please kindly note that the default interval is once per hour. If you'd like to change the data upload interval, please refer to this document.
SenseCAP Sensor adopts a modular design, integrating the data-logger with the sensor probe, which can be replaced by other SenseCAP sensor probes. This sensor's data logger is rated IP66, and the sensor probe is rated IP65.
* NOTESenseCAP Sensors are fully compliant with LoRaWAN specifications and can be used with standard LoRaWAN gateways. Please choose the corresponding gateway according to the sensor frequency. Seeed also provides SenseCAP LoRaWAN Gateway for you to use with SenseCAP Sensors seamlessly without an extra huge workload for provisioning.
SenseCAP Sensor + Other LoRaWAN Gateway Architecture
Supports LoRaWAN protocol - Class A
High reliability and stability
Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in line of sight scene, 2 km in urban scenes
Battery life: ≥ 8 years
IP66 rating: enclosure, suitable for outdoor applications
Rapid installation and deployment
Smart Building and Industrial Control
Other Wireless Sensing Applications
700 to 900 hPa
25 to 40 ℃
300 to 1100 hPa
-20 to 0 ℃
300 to 1100 hPa
0 to 65 ℃
|Temperature Coefficient Offset||
25 to 40 °C
|Support Protocol||Based on LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol|
|LoRa Channel Plan||EU868|
|LoRa Power Output||16 dBm (EIRP)|
5 μA (sleep mode)
120 mA max(active mode)
|Communication Distance||2 to 10 km (depending on different antennas and environments)|
|IP Rating||IP66 (Sensor Node); IP65 (Sensor Probe)|
|UV Resistance||anti-aging (from rain/sun exposure): UL746C F1|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +85 ℃ (full accuracy: 0 to 65℃)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Battery (Contained in equipment)|
|Battery Life||≥ 3 years (upload data once per hour)|
|Battery Capacity||19Ah (non-rechargeable)|
|LoRa Channel Plan|
868.1 - SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
868.3 - SF7BW125 to SF12BW125 and SF7BW250
868.5 - SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.1 - SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.3 - SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.5 - SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.7 - SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.9 - SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
Uplink channels 1-8 (RX1)
869.525 - SF9BW125 (RX2 downlink only)
Apart from the EU868MHz version, this sensor is also available in US915MHz frequency. Click here to learn more.
SenseCAP Wireless Barometric Pressure Sensor measures atmospheric pressure, featuring high-precision, stability, and high EMC robustness. It’s designed with an air pressure sensor, a custom battery, and an industry-grade enclosure, optimized for outdoor use cases that need reliable data collection over years.
Local Delivery/Shipping (South Africa)
EUCA makes use of The Courier Guy for deliveries within S.A.
- Flat Rate of R250 applies to all major regions (JHB, DBN, CPT etc.)
- Orders over R2000 get FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
The Rest of the World
UPS Express Saver: From S.A to - Europe, UAE, Asia ± 2 to 5 working days, day-time parcel delivery, for peace of mind.
* Delivery times are estimated only
Your shipping/delivery address should be provided in English and without the use of special characters/symbols, to assist the courier/carrier company in recognizing your address in the system.
*We will ship according to the shipping address provided at the time of checkout.
- 1. All items are inspected before dispatch and are carefully hand-packed by a EUCA team member.
- 2. All Estimated Delivery dates are seen on any particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
- 3. In general, once stock is dispatched from the EUCA store shipping can take anything between 2-7 working days, dependent on the region that the shipment is being delivered to.
- 4. EUCA cannot be held liable for a shipment being bumped off a flight for customs inspection while enroute to the customer, this is usually performed at the sole discretion of the carrier.
- 5. With standard courier practice, you need to check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can't be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred during transit.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes (VAT) and any extra fees charged by the courier company.
EUCA will not hold responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
We understand that Customs/Duties requirements are different in each country, please provide us (customer care team) or leave a note during checkout with any special requests, we will do our best to support requests to the best of our capabilities.
Q: What are my delivery options and how much does it cost?
A: Courier Guys (free shipping over R2000) Local delivery & UPS Saver International (rates are available and worked out upon checkout.)
Q: When will my order be delivered?
A: We’ll deliver your order by the Estimated Delivery date seen on the particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
Q: Can I change my delivery address after I have ordered?
A: It is not possible to change your delivery address after confirming your order, so please ALWAYS check that your delivery details are correct at checkout. - To change your delivery address permanently for future orders, you can update your Address Book under your Customer Information in your account profile here.
Q: Can I split my delivery, sending in-stock items first and the rest later?
A: On every product page, you can see whether an item is 'in-stock’ at our warehouse or if there is a 'lead time' period on an item - the time it would take for us to order the item from a supplier. For the most efficient delivery service, we wait until all of your items arrive with us before delivering them to you in one go. This means that some lead-time items could hold up the delivery of your in-stock items.
Q: What happens if a product is missing from my delivery/shipment?
A: Please complete our Customer Service form below, providing us with your order number and confirmation of the item/s missing from your order, and one of our Customer Service assistants will contact you shortly.
Q: Can I reschedule my delivery?
A: No, once the stock arrives at our store it is in EUCA’s interest to ship the item/s to the customer with immediate effect.