This cable assembly is made up of 50 Ω C195 cable with SMA and N connectors. This cable comes in a variety of lengths and can be used to connect devices to antennas.
- SMA Male connector
- N Female Cable
- C195 Cable
- 50 Ω
|Cable Electrical Rating||50 Ω|
|Cable Length||5m, 10m, 15m and 20m options available|
Local Delivery/Shipping (South Africa)
EUCA makes use of The Courier Guy for deliveries within S.A.
- Flat Rate of R250 applies to all major regions (JHB, DBN, CPT etc.)
- Orders over R2000 get FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
The Rest of the World
UPS Express Saver: From S.A to - Europe, UAE, Asia ± 2 to 5 working days, day-time parcel delivery, for peace of mind.
* Delivery times are estimated only
Your shipping/delivery address should be provided in English and without the use of special characters/symbols, to assist the courier/carrier company in recognizing your address in the system.
*We will ship according to the shipping address provided at the time of checkout.
- 1. All items are inspected before dispatch and are carefully hand-packed by a EUCA team member.
- 2. All Estimated Delivery dates are seen on any particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
- 3. In general, once stock is dispatched from the EUCA store shipping can take anything between 2-7 working days, dependent on the region that the shipment is being delivered to.
- 4. EUCA cannot be held liable for a shipment being bumped off a flight for customs inspection while enroute to the customer, this is usually performed at the sole discretion of the carrier.
- 5. With standard courier practice, you need to check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can't be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred during transit.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes (VAT) and any extra fees charged by the courier company.
EUCA will not hold responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped. If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
We understand that Customs/Duties requirements are different in each country, please provide us (customer care team) or leave a note during checkout with any special requests, we will do our best to support requests to the best of our capabilities.
Q: What are my delivery options and how much does it cost?
A: Courier Guys (free shipping over R2000) Local delivery & UPS Saver International (rates are available and worked out upon checkout.)
Q: When will my order be delivered?
A: We’ll deliver your order by the Estimated Delivery date seen on the particular product page, upon check out as well as in your Payment Confirmation email.
Q: Can I change my delivery address after I have ordered?
A: It is not possible to change your delivery address after confirming your order, so please ALWAYS check that your delivery details are correct at checkout. - To change your delivery address permanently for future orders, you can update your Address Book under your Customer Information in your account profile here.
Q: Can I split my delivery, sending in-stock items first and the rest later?
A: On every product page, you can see whether an item is 'in-stock’ at our warehouse or if there is a 'lead time' period on an item - the time it would take for us to order the item from a supplier. For the most efficient delivery service, we wait until all of your items arrive with us before delivering them to you in one go. This means that some lead-time items could hold up the delivery of your in-stock items.
Q: What happens if a product is missing from my delivery/shipment?
A: Please complete our Customer Service form below, providing us with your order number and confirmation of the item/s missing from your order, and one of our Customer Service assistants will contact you shortly.
Q: Can I reschedule my delivery?
A: No, once the stock arrives at our store it is in EUCA’s interest to ship the item/s to the customer with immediate effect.